Monday, December 01, 2008

Bali baby, Bali

Sitting here in Bali. Thinking that I should problaby write something in my blog as it was ages ago...

We've finally made it to Bali. Traveling trough Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and China. During our days abroad we've met a lot of people, made a lot of new friends and seen a lot of cool stuff. The waterfalls in Luang Prabang(Laos),Angkor Wat in Siem Reap(Cambodia), The tunnels in Ho Chi Minh(nam) and the 3000 islands in Halong Bay(nam)...just to name a fue.

Feels really nice though to be in Bali as we are staying here for 4 weeks. You can unpack everything without stressing the next day to get all your stuff into that backpack that seems smaller than it was the day before.

We've just changed hotel, we stayed in one where a guy that worked there kinda stalked me, scary. So now we stay in a new hotel. Where we have our own rooms right by the pool, and it includes breakfast for only 38 swe kr.
Cheap I would say, or at least its an okey price. We tried to haggle a bit, but it didn't really work so well. We got the price down by 5 kr. Its at least something...

Think we are going out tonight, theres a lot(and when I say a lot, i really mean it) of clubs here. A lot of swedish people to, think it lives like 15 swedes at our new hotel. Kinda nice to be able to speak swedish. Sara tells me that my swedish grammar is getting bad...we speak so much english that you forget a word or two in Swedish. At least after a couple of beers...

Well time for me to go, dont wanna spend all day inside in front of the computor. Next stop is the pool...

I'll be back

No comments: